SAMP Radio

Well I posted earlier under General, I now see this as a bug.

Quote:
"When I play online I always listen to WCTR, in fact I know the whole show that gets sent... The SAMP verision. For some reason it's impossible to get the whole show in SAMP, when I listen in SP to the same channel, the show is longer, has more stuff etc, but in SAMP it doesn't. And this isn't just in WCTR, all the channels are like cut by 50% or smth, is this a bug or something? What can I do?"

Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=545596

Maybe because in SP WCTR is linked to the actual gameplay itself, when something happens in SP it gets played on wctr so maybe that has something to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe because in SP WCTR is linked to the actual gameplay itself, when something happens in SP it gets played on wctr so maybe that has something to do with it?
This is the answer you are looking for

Alright, any way of like, passing it somehow to get to the other parts of the show? Like I got a 100% complete save but it doesn't effect my SAMP

Maybe by replacing the audio files? - I am not really sure how the radio station's are set up, but I suppose this IS possible.(I actually know it IS for a fact). I'm sure ****** will be able to assist you with this!

Thanks, I actually came up with a good idea. By downloading the full WCTR radio that's uploaded on ******* (90 Min) and then placing it in my User Track works. That's at least 1 way of doing it