amx to pwn?

Is there a way to convert amx to pawn? especially a large gamemode of like 30000+ lines

Yes there is a way its called De-Amx https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349160

No.

4char

You're basically trying to steal a gamemode? If not, I wouldn't see a point of trying to convert it to .PWN, if you already have it.

Just making sure that others cant convert my gm to pwn.

They will always be able to decompile it somehow, no matter how well you protected it. PANIC!
And the result will always be unuseable for further developement or even for small changes, no matter how bad you protected it.

So yep, people can steal your gamemode source from the amx, but it would take like 3x longer to make use of the resulting code, compared to just joining the real server and trying to copy the features manually. In the 7 years ive been around here Ive not heard of a single case of someone actually stealing or copying a gamemode this way. So stop that panic/give up the hope to steal something that way, seriously.

It is possible but are you trying to steal a gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHostOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible but are you trying to steal a gamemode

Cant you read? As he stated above "Just making sure that others cant convert amx to pwn.

Yes no one will be able to convert amx to pwn without such knowledge but still its possible if he is SUPER GENIUS GM STEALER.

A compiled file can not be converted into a source file. I'm sure there will be ways to do it eventually, but as of now there have been none released on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobEdwards
Посмотреть сообщение
as of now there have been none released on the forum.
Why do the creator release it? I'm sure if someone released a tool to convert amx to pwn tool will be removed by beta testers. If not maybe Kalcor will do it. If no one removed it SA:MP server will increased because all will use the tool and get all amx thru server hacking and BOOM!