Scripting Help - Filterscript

Hello, I downloaded the release of FCNPC plugin along with the samples the author provided as a test or demonstration recently...

I tried the filterscripts, as a demo and it worked fine, and I liked it... But the one that I really wanted to see and try is the "missions" filterscript, which I cannot get it working for some reason.

I already put the .pwn and .amx in my filterscripts folder, and also written it in the filterscripts line in the server.cfg.
Once logged in game, I type /mission start or just /mission, nothing happens.

I tried to re-compile it, but it showed these errors:

Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(461) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FCNPC_OnVehicleEntryComplete")
C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(47 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FCNPC_OnVehicleExitComplete")
C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1033) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_EnterVehicle"
C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1123) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_ExitVehicle"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Please try to help me out with this, thank you!

FCNPC PLUGIN LINK: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=428066
Samples Folder (missions FS): http://www.solidfiles.com/d/03dd9f24...PC_Samples.rar

Maybe show us more codes ?
warning lines etc ?!?

Yes sure, here is each and every detailed lines of the errors // warnings shown above:

Error:
Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(461) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FCNPC_OnVehicleEntryComplete")

Line:
Quote:

public FCNPC_OnVehicleEntryComplete(npcid, vehicleid, seat)
{
// Get the NPC mission
new mission = GetNPCMission(npcid);
if(mission == INVALID_MISSION)
return 1;

Error:
Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(47 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FCNPC_OnVehicleExitComplete")

Line:
Quote:

public FCNPC_OnVehicleExitComplete(npcid)
{
// Get the NPC mission
new mission = GetNPCMission(npcid);
if(mission == INVALID_MISSION)
return 1;

Error:
Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1033) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_EnterVehicle"

Line:
Quote:

// Make the first player enter the vehicle
FCNPC_EnterVehicle(Mission[mission][npcs][0], Mission[mission][vehicles][0], 1, MOVE_TYPE_WALK);
Mission[mission][cutscene_stages][1] = 0;
Mission[mission][cutscene_process] = false;
}

Error:
Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1123) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_ExitVehicle"

Line:
Quote:

else if(Mission[mission][level] - 1 == 3)
{
FCNPC_ExitVehicle(Mission[mission][npcs][0]);
}

Код:
forward public FCNPC_OnVehicleEntryComplete(npcid, vehicleid, seat);
forward public FCNPC_OnVehicleExitComplete(npcid);

Quote:

C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1034) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_EnterVehicle"
C:\Users\MyDell\Desktop\Mission\filterscripts\miss ions.pwn(1124) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_ExitVehicle"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Thats what I get.

Did you define FCNPC_EnterVehicle? try to re install the plugin please.

Yes I did, now when I compile it, it will compile with only two warnings, which doesn't really matter.
Now when I join the game and type the command /mission, it doesn't send any responce.

Please help me out with this, the FS download link is above in the first post.

Anyone, can help me with it?..