Zezombia's Uploader

Free unlimited direct link to any file you want to mirror or any image you want to host with no waiting time or codes for downloads. Completely hassle free with no registration involved. You even have an option to keep the exact name of the file, else just simply have a number put in front of it.

http://www.zezombia.com/mirrors/
- sponsored by TheMaveSite

Any and all .php and .htm files are not supported and do not apply. Your IP is logged on upload for security reasons. Little help or support is offered, if you have a query, report it to zezombia@gmx.com. We are not responsible for any content or for the security of your files, use at your own risk. We claim no copyright for the site or anything that is uploaded to it. This is a non-profit unprofessional yet legal organization.

It looks very nice! Clean and simple to use.

What's the maximum amount of MB per file ?

Still trying to figure out how to limit it, all the methods I've search didn't work.

Try to keep it under 5-10mb for now, unless it's something important (just for server lag's sake, it actually has unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth).

EDIT:
Looking at the UploadFFS Statistics, I trust this wont be a problem,

Total files: 22002
Average size of a file: 42.68 kb
Total gigabytes uploaded: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia
Still trying to figure out how to limit it, all the methods I've search didn't work.

Try to keep it under 5-10mb for now, unless it's something important (just for server lag's sake, it actually has unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth).

EDIT:
Looking at the UploadFFS Statistics, I trust this wont be a problem,

Total files: 22002
Average size of a file: 42.68 kb
Total gigabytes uploaded: 0
Use php.ini to change the limit, using upload_max_filesize I think, ****** it.

not bad nice work

Sponsored by TheMaveSite ! :T

Did you used a tutorial to make it, because I want to create nice one for my klarinet forum.

I downloaded the basic visual stuff for it. It took about 2 days of ****** searching for it to be as it is today. Want a link to the unmodified version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia
I downloaded the basic visual stuff for it. It took about 2 days of ****** searching for it to be as it is today. Want a link to the unmodified version?
Yeah, I would be glad. I can try help you for finding exploits in it also