[FilterScript] Vehicle Damage Indicator

Well hello there,

Introduction

Actually, I didn't come up with this idea, a few months(yea months, got alot of other stuff to do so can't code samp that often :/ ) ago I was playing SA-MP with one of my IRL friends, and he asked me if I could make this.
Now I can tell you alot more about how this went etc etc, but basically I told him it'd be pretty hard to make, I still managed to make it, with some help of [HLF]SouthClaw, helping me to understand the binary - (hexa)decimal conversion in samp and some other stuff related to that, thanks .

Preview(video/images)
Anyway, for the ones who don't understand what this "Vehicle Damage Indicator" is, take a look at this.

Checkout the black-green square below the orange trash in the right top corner ;P
(I so love this game btw )
http://*********/tOpS1mG6CUI

SA-MP Version(unfortunately wasn't able to get the tires popped as it's localhost, but it should work fine, if not, swing me a PM) :
(dont mind the speedometer behind it, it's a local cleo mod, it won't be displayed on your's )

Download

Solidfiles
Dropbox

this filterscript requires foreach, download it here

Credits
SouthClaw -> Helping me out alot with the decoding stuff and explaining the binary stuff to me, Thanks
****** -> foreach

For any questions please post it here, if you find any bugs please post it here too, if it's a critical bug, swing me a PM.

Cheers!

PS: typed this really fast as I don't have much time at the moment, my apologies for any grammar mistakes/typos, or if anything is unexplained, I left alot of comments in the code itself tho.

Very Nice, Great work.

Nice man

It would have been better if you highlighted over model preview of the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
It would have been better if you highlighted over model preview of the vehicle.
not quite sure what you mean, can you explain it a lil more?

i don't get ! the filterscript is about that neon ?

lol nah, its about the black-green car textdraw that changes when the vehicle damages.

Amazing fs!

Nice work buddy

Good job man.