Mysterious Map Editor problem

Hey Guys,

i have an mysterious problem. Last Week i bought a new Laptop - all fine. Now i want to create some new maps, but i have an problem. If i select an object and move it, the object will not shifts precise ( how it normal is ) - no the object jumps.

Example:

If you move an Object, the Object moves from X-Coordinate 00001.00 to 00002.00.
In my case the Object move from X-Coordinate 00001.00 to 00010.00.

PS: I move the Objects by Mouse and i use the Map Construction editor

Hmm... It couldn't be your laptop problem, it's probably from the program

Try the other version of Sa-mp map construction, if the problem still exist, you are trolled.

Yeah, that's shitty. If i move the Objects via. Touchpad it works fine - mysterious..

What editor are you using? Sometimes it happens when you Hold a Key that moves the object Faster.
Make sure non- of your keys are 'stucked' or w/e you call it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, that's shitty. If i move the Objects via. Touchpad it works fine - mysterious..
That's really weird, all the updates of Sa-mp map construction are working fine on me, try to leave a pm on JernejL, he might know the problem as he is the one who create it.

Ok, i contact the Developer. Thank you Guy's!

Its the program proble try reinstalling the program.

reinstallation did not work, I have the problem and Devine just asked for me.

if I want to look in the map construction with the right mouse button, and stand still, the mouse simply moves on by itself, until I let go of the right mouse button. and if I want to move an object with the left mouse button, then jump the object back and forth, and so moveth not as usual.

i need help, pls guys :/

i need help guys....