Decrease the Carslots

Hello everyone,

i want to decrease the Carslots at SATDM~RP v9 from 15 to 8.
I really tried a long time but it didnt worked...
Anyone can maybe help me to decrease the Carslots? Or make a small Tutorial?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Nemes1s

What do you mean by decrease the car slots? Its probably a variable in the script... so we cant help you without seeing the code...

SATDM is a big gamemode and have much lines i cant post them all here There are 15 Vehicleslots so you can buy and call 15 Vehicles but i want that the Player can buy and call only 8...

I'm sure there isn't that many [15] in the gamemode. Just search for that and I'm sure you'll find something.

It isnt so easy that i can only search for 15

We cant help you if we cant see your code.... put it on pastebin or something...
Look for something like #define MAX_CARS or something

I cant add it at pastbin (because its to big)but maybe you can download the gamemode HereI edited some stuff but cant change the carslots...

I had a look at the gamemode. Didn't take even 5 minutes to locate the right place. You should be creative enough to find it with CTRL + F... well search for "vowner".

I searched for vowner and vowned 9-15 and found it but if i disable all of this with /*code */ i get errors
Try CTRL+H and search vowner and look how much exist there

Just remove every vowner9 & vowned9 and all the way to 15. Now if you only removed them from the enum, then you'll have to remove same stuff from rest of the script.. such as there's a line "PlayerInfo[playerid][vowner9] = (dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("vowner9"));" below so remove it completely and so on..

Thanks for your help its not enought to disable it with /* */ ? I disabled all with /* */ and just get errors but i will try to delete it

All errors i got

Код:
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(9869) : warning 219: local variable "cash" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(9884) : warning 219: local variable "cash" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(16236) : warning 219: local variable "cash" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(16239) : warning 219: local variable "stringa" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(17998) : warning 209: function "buycar" should return a value
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18000) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18001) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18003) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strmid"
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18005) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18011) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18017) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18023) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18029) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18035) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18041) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18047) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18056) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SavePlayer"
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18057) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18059) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18061) : error 021: symbol already defined: "format"
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18063) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18065) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18941) : warning 209: function "securekick" should return a value
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18942) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18943) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18947) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18949) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18951) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18954) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(18956) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(19062) : warning 209: function "unsecure" should return a value
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(19063) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Alles\GTASAMP\test\satdm_v9\Gamemodes\stars.pwn(19064) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Maybe anyone can help me to fix it

Remove
Код:
	vowned9,
	vowner9,
	vowned10,
	vowner10,
	vowned11,
	vowner11,
	vowned12,
	vowner12,
	vowned13,
	vowner13,
	vowned14,
	vowner14,
	vowned15,
	vowner15,
if you only want 8

Seriously, with that font, i'd rather watch paint set on fire.

BladeMaster did you tryed that?

Didnt worked we stay at 15 Slots now

Hi Guys, no one Knows how to Remove the Car slots ? From 15 to 10 ??

We got it, if anyone have the same Problem just disable vowned and vowner and all other stuff from 15-10 so you have only 9 Carslots. You have to disable all of that stuff with /* */