VIP on time

Hello I would like to ask the VIP on the number of days for example.
/setvip ID 30 Days VIP expire in 30 days Thanks

What i can say is just - you need to use sscanf and timestamps.

pawn Код:
CMD:setvip(playerid,params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        new ID;
        new LVL;
        new Days = 30;
        if(sscanf(params,"iii", ID, LVL, Days)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}USAGE: {15FF00}/GiveVip [ID] [Vip Level] [30 Days]");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip] = LVL;
        SetTimer("NoVip", 2628000000, false);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{FF0000}ERROR: {15FF00}You are not authorized to use this command, or the Days are Invalid !");
    }
    return 1;
}

forward NoVip();

public NoVip()
{
    new playerid;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip] = 0;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{FF0000}[INFO]: {15FF00}Your temporally Vip System has been finished !");
}
- I made this System in 5 minutes. Don't copy and paste, please adjust it with your Enums.

- I converted 1 month in miliseconds, and after 1 month, he won't have VIP !

- Anyway, my enums :

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    Vip,
}

new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

// EDIT: Look now at the code. I just made a little mistake wich will cause to you errors. I solved .

I prepared it just me missing those days there Thank you

That won't work. Most people won't have their server running constantly for a whole month without a restart, and chances are the player won't even be connected/online by the time the timer ends.

I'd recommend keeping the expire date/time in a variable, and when they login check if the time has passed or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't work. Most people won't have their server running constantly for a whole month without a restart, and chances are the player won't even be connected/online by the time the timer ends.

I'd recommend keeping the expire date/time in a variable, and when they login check if the time has passed or not.
True , thats why i said use timestamps.

Another error I've noticed, you don't even use player ID's properly, nonetheless would that code even work. @HY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
CMD:setvip(playerid,params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        new ID;
        new LVL;
        new Days = 30;
        if(sscanf(params,"iii", ID, LVL, Days)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}USAGE: {15FF00}/GiveVip [ID] [Vip Level] [30 Days]");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip] = LVL;
        SetTimer("NoVip", 2628000000, false);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{FF0000}ERROR: {15FF00}You are not authorized to use this command, or the Days are Invalid !");
    }
    return 1;
}

forward NoVip();

public NoVip()
{
    new playerid;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Vip] = 0;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{FF0000}[INFO]: {15FF00}Your temporally Vip System has been finished !");
}
- I made this System in 5 minutes. Don't copy and paste, please adjust it with your Enums.

- I converted 1 month in miliseconds, and after 1 month, he won't have VIP !

- Anyway, my enums :

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    Vip,
}

new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

// EDIT: Look now at the code. I just made a little mistake wich will cause to you errors. I solved .
You made completely wrong system in 5 minutes. First of all, creating timers which have intervals in days is nonsense. What if you restart the server? Timers are killed and player's VIP time is lost.

Ronny, to make a command that you want, you will have to use unix timestamps. It looks something like this:
pawn Код:
// PlayerData[playerid][pVip] is used to store VIP time, you may set this to anything you like
CMD:makevip(playerid, parasm[])
{
    new days;
    if(sscanf(params, "d", days)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Usage: /makevip [days]");
    PlayerData[playerid][pVip] = gettime() + days * 86400; // you are adding number of days in seconds to the current time
    return 1;
}

Save the date that you need. When a player connects to the server on the date it shows him the message Your VIP has expired.

And you sir have failed big time lmao a timer for a month..

I would say that the easiest way is to just timestamp it with gettime then either
A: Have a timer every once in a while that checks everyones timestamps against their current ones.
B: Use OnPlayerConnect (but they wouldn't lose their VIP until they relogged).