SA-MP 0.3z R2 client update (optional)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
How does a "remote" player shoot themself?

thanks for the health bug fix!

thanks for the bugfix\'s!

thanks!

Thanks !

Great job Kalcor.

Nice keep it up key

Well, not bad.

When it will be windows 8 supported?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
View Post
It already is! How-ever, some features such as taking screenshots still glitch from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
View Post
Works fine here without any issues.

What\'s the problem you\'re exactly having?

Thank you! with this update have fixed many problems, Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
[...]- Fixes player health bar rendering on Intel graphics chips.

[...]
How\'s that works? What was the problem, and how\'s that fixing the "rendering" ? I don\'t understand the rendering word there. For example, I am an Intel Graphic card user, and I am having a red health bar outline of my healthbar around it. Is that what\'s the fix is supposed to fix? (I\'m also having problem with it, around the radar there, just saying).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
How\'s that works? What was the problem, and how\'s that fixing the "rendering" ? I don\'t understand the rendering word there. For example, I am an Intel Graphic card user, and I am having a red health bar outline of my healthbar around it. Is that what\'s the fix is supposed to fix? (I\'m also having problem with it, around the radar there, just saying).

Remove your mods.

The health bar is the one above other players.

Quote:
View Post

That\'s odd. I\'m on an Intel card as well and I\'m not having that issue.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Fixes player health bar rendering on Intel graphics chips.

Waiting for 0.4 Key

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
- Fixes player health bar rendering on Intel graphics chips.
Yay!

Thanks Kye, i thought SA-MP Died! Downloading the new update.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How's that works? What was the problem, and how's that fixing the "rendering" ? I don't understand the rendering word there. For example, I am an Intel Graphic card user, and I am having a red health bar outline of my healthbar around it. Is that what's the fix is supposed to fix? (I'm also having problem with it, around the radar there, just saying).

You were unable to see the player's health and armour bar if you had intel graphics card, now it's fixed after this update.