Anti-HP , Armour cheat?

Hello , how can i create an hp,armour cheat detect?

Please don't post links to stupid includes ! i don't need those "anti-cheats" i need only those 2

an idea:

OnPlayerUpdate. (Simple anti-armour)
pawn Код:
new Float:Armour;
    GetPlayerArmour(playerid, Armour);
    if(Armour > 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) continue;
        ban code
    }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerealguy
Посмотреть сообщение
an idea:

OnPlayerUpdate. (Simple anti-armour)
pawn Код:
new Float:Armour;
    GetPlayerArmour(playerid, Armour);
    if(Armour > 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) continue;
        ban code
    }
What? I think he needs code to detect armor cheating.

I will post a link to a great anti-cheat thread. Here it is

Also. The basic idea is to always keep the "real" amount of health/armor in your own variables rather than data from Get/SetPlayerHealth or armor.

Done , i fixed it.

Best way is of course to eliminate the possibility of health and armour cheating completely by using a skin-hit system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Best way is of course to eliminate the possibility of health and armour cheating completely by using a skin-hit system.
A skin-hit system? Could you elaborate? I didn't find anything with that name :/

You set all players to the same team then use OnPlayerGiveDamage() to issue damages and OnPlayerTakeDamage() for some other stuff it's all server sided so even if you set your HP it won't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metharon
Посмотреть сообщение
Please don't post links to stupid includes ! i don't need those "anti-cheats" i need only those 2
The best way to learn how to do this is to look in these so called 'stupid includes' where they do their armour and health checks and then learn from that .

do not add anti cheat on OnPlayerUpdate!!!!
add a timer for anti cheat
and Cerealguy anti cheat is good.

You can make your own:
Very efficient tips by cessil:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=220089

Quote:

I personally never set my armour to 100 when giving players armour, the maximum I ever give is 99, so if a player has 100 armour then they are most likely 99.9% cheating.
note that if you're using default ammunations then players will be able to buy 100 armour.
Also to add, when a player does buy armour or the script gives them armour, set an armour variables to 1, so the script knows the player has bought armour at least once. If a player has armour and the armour variables is 0 then they are most likely cheating.