SA:MP Community Hosting

Hello All I am working on a new kind of hosting service which will offer completely free hosting of 10 Slots for testing and development for anyone who needs it. I am planning to buy a few VPS or Dedicated Servers to run some servers on it.
Servers will be located in Strasbourg and Rouboix
We will be completely Donation Based infact I will be putting my own money into it.
It will be unique as It will be for the community by the community
All I need is what else we can offer to Promote SA-MP and people who are developing their servers. And any other suggestions pls comment Below.
So I can finalise everything and launch the project in a week or two

"It will be unique as It will be for the community by the community"
How's that unique? There are plenty of such hosts.

Btw that town is called Roubaix.

But many exists with more slots!

well I need some unique stuff which can be put in a free host to make it unique further.
We will be showcasing all the servers on our home page which are hosted if the client wants to.
Clients will be able to describe their projects on homepage and raise funds for it if they want to directly in their PayPal etc.

To be completely honest, free hosts are just a magnet for noobs that want to run their 1001st Godfather copy. Be prepared to be spammed with questions in broken English.

I need suggestions to create a unique free host which best suits my budget as well as the needs of hundreds of ppl who would want to host their projects on it

I suggest don't do it because there is already 34452123 other "free" hosts that are awful. Sorry, just stating the truth.

Put your time and effort into something worth while instead.