Not streaming the music

Hey guys, I do have question over here.

for some reason I can't stream any music in my server. I mean when I try to stream some song for all the players (I do have command for it), it shows the url of the song in chat but it's not just playing. Radio system, my boombox system- Any of them are not working properly because of this.

Any of you aware of this?

Could you post the code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Any of you aware of this?
Some people don't have the correct plugins which was my case too. The majority of players on a server I use to play on could hear the music, but for the minority they had to install some kind of an audio plugin that allows them to listen to streamed music. I'd suggest asking 5-6 of your players and seeing if they can hear the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Some people don't have the correct plugins which was my case too. The majority of players on a server I use to play on could hear the music, but for the minority they had to install some kind of an audio plugin that allows them to listen to streamed music. I'd suggest asking 5-6 of your players and seeing if they can hear the music.
I asked some players if they can hear the music, but no luck. They said they can't hear it.
What could be the problem? maybe something wrong with the plugin that I'm using? (audio.so?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyXD
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you post the code?
Which code do you want to see exactly?

Edit: Aight, problem is in the audio.so plugin that I'm using. .dll version of that plugin is works fine. What can I do to get this .so version work?

Anyone?

Bump! still looking for a solution.

Here use this audio.so... http://www.4shared.com/file/ALNqEOS6ce/audio.html
Hope you will +REP me for helping you.