Hosting VPS

Hi all I want to open a hosting company to offer free SA-MP hosting for testing and development to offer around 100 free servers I have 50 dollar in PayPal.
Pls guide me which vps to buy and how to install gamepanel and stuff.

I understand that your intentions may be good, but if you don't have the experience to do so, the bad intentioned will take advantage of you or you will end up wasting money. Doing something like that efficiently will involve a lot of custom coding, system administration experience, etc.

Well I earn 60$ via Php Coding for a website.
I recently started playing Samp and have learnt scripting quite fast.
But I want to know Which VPS will be preferred for this purpose if I am giving 100, 10 slot servers to ppl for testing and development of their servers so that samp has a bright future ahead and dosent get extinct in the long run
i need Vps, Game panel and payment system in case someone wants to buy more slots

In order to do this with no custom coding you are going to be looking at;
VPS or Dedicated: $10.00+ / month
Domain Name: $10.00 / year
TcAdmin or Similar: $15.00 / month
WHMCS or Similar: $15.00 / month

You may be able to get a basic service setup for $50.00 but you will quickly need to upgrade servers, and since you are a non profit company, at the end of the month how are you going to pay the bills?

We will be offering Slot Upgrades and If someone wants to donate will be welcome.
I will put 50 to 60$ from my side at maximum for a month

Edit.

I think u better invest in already builded hosting company if any, because you might lose money if no one added slots.

wut to edit?

you can select all,I can make an Website and Forums i am pro at that If you need my help just pm me

Well i am not here for anykind of profits all i want is the future of SA:MP to be bright
- It will be a hosting site by the community for the community