Input line too long (after substitutions)

I'm getting this weird bug with my script, I edited once and compiled it. It worked fine, then edited once again and it then gave me this error.

Код:
(34297) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
I had a backup of the script before I edited it and I replaced it with the edited one, then tried to compiling it again and it said the same thing.

The line is just this;

Код:
amount++;
And the lines above that are;

Код:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,5.0,PaintSprays[h][0],PaintSprays[h][1],PaintSprays[h][2])
{
	 amount++;
}
As you can see the lines aren't even that long for this error to actually occur. Or am I wrong? If anyone can help me, i'll definitely give you a proposition you couldn't refuse. Thank you guys

the line of error is 34297
make sure that the line u showed is that
This type of error is not caused in this case

That line has error though-
You missed one thing on that line, note the bold character in the following code--
Quote:

if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,5.0,PaintSprays[h][0],PaintSprays[h][1],PaintSprays[h][2]))

This is the error line, however I added something else to the script so the lines changed. The error still remains on the 'amount++;' line. And that bracket you said was an error, was supposed to be there just had an issue when I copied and pasted it, so nvm that.

Код:
C:\Users\User\Documents\Pawno scripting\gamemodes\R-RP.pwn(34301) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Heres the whole line, may I say.

Код:
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(PaintSprays); h++)
{
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,5.0,PaintSprays[h][0],PaintSprays[h][1],PaintSprays[h][2]))
        {
                amount++;
        }
}

Anyone? I've even commented out the 'bugged' lines and it stills appears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone? I've even commented out the 'bugged' lines and it stills appears?
Well if the error still appears if you comment that line out than you know that the line does't case the error

Therefore you should comment whole blocks of code and backtrack the error

The error should be somewhere above the give line number

Double parenthesis on the end of the IsPlayerInRan...may cause the trouble?

bump no-one gonna help me?

The code you posted there looks fine to me, from personal experience "Input line too long (after substitutions)" is usually caused by text or a string input being far too long for use within a dialog or 'ShowPlayerDialog'

Example:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, SHOPMENU, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Server Shop", "Mobile Phone - $1000\nPhone Book - $1000\nGlasses - $1000\nCD-Player - $1000\nHamburger - $1000\nMasks - $1000\nScratchy - $1000\nDice - $1000\nVehicle Key - $1000\nCondom - $1000\nChicken - $1000\nPizza - $1000\nHoldable Items - $1000\nGPS Device - $1000\nFish Bait - $1000", "Buy", "Cancel");
Is far too long and returns the same error.