Advanced Warfare

So, What are your thoughts on the trailers and such? I think it's going to be another crappy CoD Game.

COD: Out of ideas let's go to future.

It sucks imo, and the requirements.. Are they high? 82GB of HDD? How about no.

COD stopped being cool after Black Ops. Now it sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
82GB of HDD
lmao what

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMcCartney
Посмотреть сообщение
No.. After CoD WoW they started to suck. Maybe MW2 can pass but nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
No.. After CoD WoW they started to suck. Maybe MW2 can pass but nah.
World at war already sucked as it was nothing but an extremely overpriced mod for MW with just the models and sounds replaced.
MW1 actually was cool, they brought in those perks and kill streaks in a form that no other FPS had before.
And what followed then? Different models, different weapons, slightly different perks. And thats it. There havent been any cool new things in gameplay. Though they still think they have to release a new game every year, no suprise then that they run out of ideas. Now they even run out of ideas for a name. And those cars? Wow, great revolution. Theyre bringing gaming to a whole new dimension, as there never was a FPS that featured vehicles before..,.,.,.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
World at war already sucked as it was nothing but an extremely overpriced mod for MW with just the models and sounds replaced.
MW1 actually was cool, they brought in those perks and kill streaks in a form that no other FPS had before.
And what followed then? Different models, different weapons, slightly different perks. And thats it. There havent been any cool new things in gameplay. Though they still think they have to release a new game every year, no suprise then that they run out of ideas. Now they even run out of ideas for a name. And those cars? Wow, great revolution. Theyre bringing gaming to a whole new dimension, as there never was a FPS that featured vehicles before..,.,.,.,
I see your point, but i like WoW because or WW2. And i love WW2 and history of it XD. Yeah CoD 4 was best of it's time back in the day with perks and all that cool stuff. And if you check Advanced Warfare now you get like you said better textures,weapons,maps and ULTRA REALISTIC jumping gg.

One word. Boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
lmao what
Oh lol they lowered it to 55, it was 82 before.

I get it guys, no one likes CoD I'm happy to say that I've never really played CoD too much, it's just about killing the other team. I liked Battlefield way more as you had to make your way forward strategic. I guess we all like SA-MP way more, otherwise we wouldn't be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
CoD? lolol. I'm going to say the truth, you should better play the modern warfare series or the world at war which were pretty epic games and they still are best unless you like the futuristic shits. Even games like CS are far better than this, and even Battlefield is just great (and no, I'm not a 'huge' fan of any of these games).
Yea, thats true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMcCartney
Посмотреть сообщение
IMO, Black Ops series were the worst among the other COD series. I mean MW and world at war were the best and I think still. I haven't tried COD: Ghosts yet, but by seeing its trailer, gameplays, etc, I think MW 3 is still the best.
But I think COD: Advanced Warfare will overcome among other series. And will be the most liked one among others.

Well I used to play MW2 and MW3 on FourDeltaOne a long time ago, before it was shut down, and it was great. Once FourDeltaOne was shut down by Activision (Screw you Activision) it became dull. The best thing the 4D1 supported was server scripts, just like sa-mp. There were scripted gun game servers, Bot servers, Hide and seek (Prop hunt) and many more 3rd party servers. That was what made 4D1 MW2/MW3 great. As well their anti-cheat was exceptionally well - In a year of playing in those games, I saw at maximum 10 cheaters. Which were banned later on as well. Now, when steam had 3 days free of ghosts, I tried it out, and came to the conclusion - Not as fun as the 4d1 was - Just run and gun. For me there was no use of other guns other than HoneyBadger. Oh well. I've lost interest in cod ever since 4d1 was shut down. Oh well move on Battlefield (3)...
Because 4 is (or was) crap.

CoD Ghosts is simply the worst thing I've ever seen in my life (about CoD ofc). I can't see the point of Activision right now : keeping releasing a game per year is cool, and there will always have idiots to buy these games (mostly because of "******* d4rk g4m3rs"), but dudes, just have a break of one year of two, change your physical motor and maybe your graphical one too, work a bit harder than usual on a CoD, and then you'll get far more players.

Actually, CoD's community is mainly some kids who've got a new game from their parents and who are just too stupid to spend their spare time somewhere else than on a stupid game where the ONLY point is to see someone and then killing him.

ITT: bashing on a game you haven't even played.

COD has always been been a super game, but now I see that all the games are the same :S

Everything after MW3 including MW3 sucks donkey ass. It's the same shit every year.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh lol they lowered it to 55, it was 82 before.
Singleplayer is 40.1gb, Multiplayer is 36.5gb.

I just bought it and I am downloading it right now, haven't played Call of Duty since Black Ops 1 came out. Looks actually really fucking good. Even TotalBiscuit likes it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06xIb1Q_nD8[/ame]

Is it just me or graphics are really outdated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it just me or graphics are really outdated?
It's just you because they're pretty good.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It sucks imo, and the requirements.. Are they high? 82GB of HDD? How about no.
gghgadfgfgdaxvryqqoirt

I barely had space for Dead Rising 3 which is 3xGB ..