[Map] Performing Arts/Meeting Hall

I don't think the pictures I uploaded do the map justice, but I thought it's a great little map and I had a bit of fun making it, since it's so different to anything i've mapped before. It was originally made for Blueberry Prison, but I decided not to include it at this stage. I just tweaked it instead for a non-prison theme. I hope you like it, and I'd love to hear any feedback!

Pastebin Link:
http://pastebin.com/p1DJSvN3

Location Spawn Point Coordinates:
pawn Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 3255.6201171875, 1203.255859375, 1821.7546386719)

Looks great! Are those chairs all in a perfect roll lol?

If I did it right, then they should be haha. Spent much time, but I worked out a system to make it a bit quicker, eventually!

I was gonna make a command to make the curtain come down over the stage but I'm not much of a scripter and would probably take me ages to do.

Hmmm the place was cool and other object was fine. But the chairs is little out of place you might wanna change it but i respect your decision to make it's up to you if you will do it. Anyway Nice Work.

Oh yeah- I think you're right. I must have forgotten after I converted from prison setting to something more classy. If I get time, I'll edit it later on.

Can i texture it ? lol :V

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
Can i texture it ? lol :V
Please, do.