How can fix problem

why i can't join this server What is the solution help me please

You probably have internet problems or there might be something wrong with the address.

Or the server is simply down.

Server is down, or you had internet problems when you tried reaching the server.

PS : Check the IP adress once more, maybe the IP is not correct.

The server is, in fact, down. I actually tried it instead of just guessing.

Is not the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersamp
Посмотреть сообщение
Is not the solution
If you can see other servers in "Hosted Tab" list then this server you are trying to connect is temporary or permanent down.

All people can enter a server, but i can not enter

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersamp
Посмотреть сообщение
All people can enter a server, but i can not enter
- In hosted tab list you can see online servers? (yes or no?)
- If not try to re-install SAMP + this steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Source of SAMP WIKI
I cannot see other player's nametags!

Please be aware that some servers may have nametags globally disabled. Otherwise, this problem often occurs on computers with Intel HD integrated graphics processors (which aren't really meant for gaming, anyway). Unfortunately, the exact cause is unknown and there doesn't seem to be a universal fix available at present time either. A long term fix would be to install a dedicated graphics card in your computer, if this is possible and if your budget allows it. Laptops, of course, can't be upgraded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Source of SAMP WIKI
I can not see any servers in SA-MP browser

First off, ensure you are following the procedures set out in the Quick-start guide. If you have followed what it says, and still cannot see any servers, you must allow SA:MP access through your firewall. Unfortunately, due to the large amount of available firewall software, we can not offer further support on this - we suggest looking at the manufacturers website or trying a ****** search. Also make sure you have the latest SA:MP version!
Edit: seems server working perfect,
Either you are banned from the server or ISP (internet connection problems).

yes i can see servers in hosted
and i re install samp but without interest