Waiting for the next Assassin's Creed to play it on your pc? Wait! Read again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
the requirements are so high. I was so pumped up about this game arrival, and I was waiting for the specification to come, but after checking the requirements, I've just said NOPE here.
That's like 'Most' of the AC fans situation right now, Bad for Ubisoft...

I'm so sad. I was like ''I'll just upgrade my GPU and play'', and then I see these requirements. Curse you Ubisoft, curse you! It would be much cheaper to buy PS4 than upgrade my PC to those requirements :<

Ubisoft has shown their weakness, they are just hiring random coders, which can't optimize a game, none would buy that game anyway for PC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Ubisoft has shown their weakness, they are just hiring random coders, which can't optimize a game, none would buy that game anyway for PC...
Thing is they don't want you to buy it for PC... I just don't understand them.

It's need a PC from MARS.

We gotta face it though - soon all games will have such requirements. Next-gen, afterall.

Wait until they release it. I'm pretty sure it would have some modifications to make the game run good (some ultra-low graphic shit lol) and with Razer Cortex it would be playable atleast, 30 fps. Well, if you're stuck in windows xp and with those old ass graphics cards (GT 220, GT 600) it's your time to upgrade your computer lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait until they release it. I'm pretty sure it would have some modifications to make the game run good (some ultra-low graphic shit lol) and with Razer Cortex it would be playable atleast, 30 fps. Well, if you're stuck in windows xp and with those old ass graphics cards (GT 220, GT 600) it's your time to upgrade your computer lol.
Assassin's Creed games are not moddable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Black flag had a GTX 260 as minimum. Looking at some benchmarks it was pretty much unplayable with a GTX 260, even on minimum settings. A 460 or 550TI was the real minimum to get enjoyable performance on minimum settings.
Lol you're a joke. I played Black Flag stable 25-30 fps on my GT 630 (yes, GT, not GTX) and a Dual Core 3GHZ processor.

The System requirements of the game isn't always for making the game work...
It's for the smooth game play without crashes or bugs and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
We gotta face it though - soon all games will have such requirements. Next-gen, afterall.
The next gen don't use the best of GPUs.

XBox One: somewhere between a 7770 and 7790

PS4: somewhere between a 7850 and 7870

And just as I said, the real requirements are less dramatic than the official ones.
A GTX 680 is enough to play on high-very high settings, a intel i5 2500k is more than enough for any graphic settings.
A GTX 470 is enough for low settings, just a minor increase compared to Black flag.
Some tests: (german, scroll down to the table. red: does not work fluently, yellow: works on low settings, light green: works on medium, green: works on high)

Unity: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/assass...3080312,4.html
Black flag: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/assass...3030329,4.html

So many wasted tears for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
And just as I said, the real requirements are less dramatic than the official ones.
I'd have thought an i7-5930K and SLI GTX 980's are actually quite dramatic to be able to play something with more than 30FPS. Cause that's what you need to be able to play Unity.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgpzT5V5Mgs[/ame]