Anyone here like CNR servers?

Im just wondering if anyone does cause the sa-mp community is over powered by rp servers. So i was looking to branch out to a different area of gameplay if you dont suggest a different one i should make

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Cooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Im just wondering if anyone does cause the sa-mp community is over powered by rp servers. So i was looking to branch out to a different area of gameplay if you dont suggest a different one i should make
I'm on your side by with that opinion. But CNR is not innovative either. Get a really innovative idea and then realise it. I know it's hard to try to seperate from the borders that are given by RP, etc servers, but just be creative. There are many possibilities, just get some weird ideas and realise something innovative. Then you will be successful.

Yep, I like

Yes I Like Cnr Server.
You Get Bored In RP But Not In Cnr

CNR Gamemode is the best, as far as my opinion is concerned. The idea of "innovation" can be on any script, for that matter. There are few scratch scripted CNR servers running on SA-MP. My siggy is one of them

yes cnr is my 2nd favorite gamemode type aside from deathmatch ;P

I love deathmatching and CnR, i hate RP scripts.

i love cnr and dm. currently i play on SACNR

I love any gamemode except for RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm on your side by with that opinion. But CNR is not innovative either. Get a really innovative idea and then realise it. I know it's hard to try to seperate from the borders that are given by RP, etc servers, but just be creative. There are many possibilities, just get some weird ideas and realise something innovative. Then you will be successful.
In my experience, SA-MP players don't much like innovation. Everyone here says that they want to see unique servers, different servers apart from TDM, CnR, or RP, yet how many of those servers are successful?