time cmd

what's wrong?
pawn Код:
CMD:time(playerid, params[])
{
    if(TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Date));
    {
        TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid, Date);

} else {

TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Date);
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runcias
Посмотреть сообщение
what's wrong?
pawn Код:
{
    if(TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Date));
    {

} else {

}
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
{
    if(TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Date))
    {

} else {

}
    return 1;
}
Try now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
{
    if(TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Time), TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, Date))
    {

} else {

}
    return 1;
}
Try now.
works, thanks.

No problem.

._.
its still wrong
He just removed a semicoln ._.
the wrong thing is this -
U cant do like that, u have to create a variable which switches to true or false every time textdraw is show or hided
Then with if u have to check if textdraw is still displayed or not ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
Посмотреть сообщение
._.
its still wrong
He just removed a semicoln ._.
the wrong thing is this -
U cant do like that, u have to create a variable which switches to true or false every time textdraw is show or hided
Then with if u have to check if textdraw is still displayed or not ....
Variable to check if it's shown? Its a DATE and TIME textdraw lmao it's not a login textdraw dude.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Rep me please lol.
Lol? I laughed so hard when i saw it, Have you read forum rules

Here is a quote of the rule

Код:
Begging - Do NOT solicit other members for the sole purpose of asking for rep. This is considered "begging" and a form of harassment. If people want to give you rep, they will. Otherwise, don't ask.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Variable to check if it's shown? Its a DATE and TIME textdraw lmao it's not a login textdraw dude.
Textdraws are TextDraws.
Whether they are login/time.
See that if line and see if it is right/wrong. The if line is fully wrong and any scripter can see that and tell that..
Learn scripting first.
We need a variable to do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol? I laughed so hard when i saw it, Have you read forum rules

Here is a quote of the rule

Код:
Begging - Do NOT solicit other members for the sole purpose of asking for rep. This is considered "begging" and a form of harassment. If people want to give you rep, they will. Otherwise, don't ask.
lmao just saw this shit sorry.

No worries i made lots of mistakes when i haven't read the rules