GTASA Audio

My problem is that I cant hear vehicle engines and some other stuff. I can hear tires screeching, gun shots, explosions, etc. But there is some stuff that is not played at all! This url below is identical to my problem, but there are no replies... :/

http://www.techspot.com/community/to...s-gtasa.31282/

Can anyone help?

Does sa-mp work with 1.01? If so, can someone send me a 1.01 exe?
(v1.01 has audio fixes, maybe it will work?)
Patches won't patch my gta-sa, they say its contents don't match or it's an unrecognized version.

Maybe your headphones is low, something got do with your audio on pc.. maybe try a new headphone i guess

I Think Problem is in your Audio Hardware

Trust me, it's not that... The sound has always worked before, and it still does, but it's just missing a few things now.

Bump, anyone... anything?

If you used to be able to hear them but now can't, determine what changes you have made recently which could have effected this. If you have installed any modifications, try removing them and see if that helps. You may need to re-install GTA SA.

Also, if you are using a pirated copy of GTA SA there may be some corrupted files or missing files that could be causing the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashtagSelfie
Посмотреть сообщение
If you used to be able to hear them but now can't, determine what changes you have made recently which could have effected this. If you have installed any modifications, try removing them and see if that helps. You may need to re-install GTA SA.

Also, if you are using a pirated copy of GTA SA there may be some corrupted files or missing files that could be causing the issue.
That's not the problem, the only thing I have installed on it is Cleo 4.1 and SA-MP... No Cleo mods are running... I even have a separate GTA installation, which had absolutely NOTHING installed on it... It's audio worked fine, I installed SA-MP on it and it stopped working just like the other GTA installation...

So, I narrowed it down to SA-MP. Somehow, SA-MP is causing the audio problem. I guess I can live with it, because I'm not throwing SA-MP away.

Problems with audio are nearly always caused by a pirated version. In that case you won't get any help from me. Patch 1.01 is the "No more hot coffee" patch and disables most modding abilities. It does not work with SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Problems with audio are nearly always caused by a pirated version. In that case you won't get any help from me. Patch 1.01 is the "No more hot coffee" patch and disables most modding abilities. It does not work with SA-MP.
I have the disc, I could send you a picture of me holding it if you would like (i'd rather not, that's a little weird). This kinda blows, it has not happened until about a month ago, I just ignored it thinking it could have just been bugged.