Your programming environment?

How do you programme, whats the best place you find yourself programming?

At home is the best for me, in a dark room with some good music. ********,skype & all other social websites turned off.

For me I listen some music Owl City And Ofc In my house cuz I don't like to do it somewhere where I am not comfortable But I either have something to drink like some cold drink and ofc something to eat :P But I just do it when I have the mood else I just search weird things on ****** BTW I don't off skype I like to chat when doing it so that if I need ideas I just ask the one who I am chatting to :P

Sitting on my bed , and turning on my Skype and ******** , and eating some cookies
just

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
At my computer. I find it a little difficult away from it...
Same, But when i'm on my PC it kind of makes me Tired, so getting a laptop soon, So i can change pose :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
At my computer. I find it a little difficult away from it...
I was looking at your name for few seconds and was just thinking why it looks so changed, then I noticed you're in the beta tester group again.

@topic:

I use my laptop for programming purpose, now the reason behind doing that is I could get more comfortable like doing programming while resting on a bed, or sometime on a sofa which is way comfortable than a office chair tbh (and yeah I don't have those racing seats/gaming seats)

Currently learning HTML & CSS, would like to become a web designer one day.

this is how i programme

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't know I left that group (not in a few months anyway). I did change my avatar slightly yesterday - maybe that is the difference.
Oh could be that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdo
Посмотреть сообщение

this is how i programme
You look like you have a miserable and depressing life.