Every third time I try connecting to a server, it loads the "hybrid" GTA SA.

After R4 came out, when I try to connect to 1 (havent tried others) server, more than half the time it loads the glitched GTA SA game. Then crashes. I couldn't find any other thread mentioning it, so I'm calling it the "hybrid" game. The one where it loads up the main game with missing loading screens, resulting in black and white screens.

Have you tried completely reinstalling GTA:SA, along with again downloading the R4 client? I've never occured this. If that doesn't work try running the installer in compatibility mode.

Or before doing all that, try redownloading just the "samp.exe" file. This can be the problem, how-ever I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Have you tried completely reinstalling GTA:SA, along with again downloading the R4 client? I've never occured this. If that doesn't work try running the installer in compatibility mode.

Or before doing all that, try redownloading just the "samp.exe" file. This can be the problem, how-ever I'm not sure.
I've reinstalled the samp client, will go ahead and reinstall SA.

Did you downgrade your GTA SA yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
View Post
Did you downgrade your GTA SA yet?
I reinstalled SA so it's clean and also SAMP. It still happens, though, wasn't there a link somewhere that auto downgrades your exe? Haven't been here in forever.

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/mirro...5e4a9b3ff64fc0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
View Post
Unknown version output :/