Ideas wanted for Street Sweeper Job

Hi there,

Ok, so, I am using the Ravens Roleplay System, in the making of designing an entire new job system from the ground up. As many of you know, I have Ravens in YSI and MYSQL before people start bitching that I'm using a very old and crap script. However, with some knowledge and work, the gamemode is fantastic in terms of RP.

Ok, lets get to the point now... I am looking for the community of SA-MP to post here ideas, that would be some type of decency 'Street Sweeping' job. I thought of just making a tun of Streaming Checkpoints, in dif locations, which just loops over and over again, but that's boring.

Have you any good ideas, to how this could be improved on the making, and how to make some fun job out of this?

Thanks people!

* Please note, do not copy any ideas from other gameservers. I want to be unique in your ideas, and will take different ideas and put them together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using the Ravens Roleplay System
I was thinking about being a nice human being for this upcoming Christmas but then I saw "Ravens Roleplay" and I decided to stick on being an asshole.

Really... Is it that hard to go off to big world of interwebs and gather some knowledge about it and use some of your imagination if you have any left? It can't be that hard. Like... Go out into your town. Look at the sweepers as they pass by, write it down on a piece of paper or record it and done... Theres your idea. How bloody hard can it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
I was thinking about being a nice human being for this upcoming Christmas but then I saw "Ravens Roleplay" and I decided to stick on being an asshole.

Really... Is it that hard to go off to big world of interwebs and gather some knowledge about it and use some of your imagination if you have any left? It can't be that hard. Like... Go out into your town. Look at the sweepers as they pass by, write it down on a piece of paper or record it and done... Theres your idea. How bloody hard can it be?
Well, I could. However I'd prefer different ideas from different people :P ****** seems to come up with, what I came up to do in the first place, however, that is boring...