gta_sa.exe was not found

I am having a weird bug that whenever I try to launch a server from SAMP or trying to launch singleplayer it says: "The program can't start because -GTA SA Directory-/gta_sa.exe is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I can clearly see that I have gta_sa.exe in my GTA SA Directory and also SAMP files, why does it happening?

I tried so far -
-Restarting my PC
-Re-installing SAMP
-Replacing the gta_sa.exe with another one from the internet
Sadly, no solution worked, and I am not feeling like re-installing my whole GTA SA Directory just because one weird bug that doesn't let me play (which doesn't really making sense)

Format:
1) SA-MP version - 0.3z
2) Windows version - Windows 8.1
3) Video card type - GTX 660
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on - Happens on all servers.
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs - N/A
6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it) - Single player not working
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles - I do have some infact, but I don't see how it contact my problem. (As it's a complete rare bug that doesn't involve modding)

EDIT: I've added the format

-I have to tell you that i know a GTA:SA bug that keeps mods inside GTA:SA directory (even re-installing gtaa doesn't work). GTA:SA Mods affect SA-MP to startup.
- gta_sa.exe was not found?? uhm do you got the correct GTA:SA US 1.0? or it's a pirated crack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
-I have to tell you that i know a GTA:SA bug that keeps mods inside GTA:SA directory (even re-installing gtaa doesn't work). GTA:SA Mods affect SA-MP to startup.
- gta_sa.exe was not found?? uhm do you got the correct GTA:SA US 1.0? or it's a pirated crack?
-You might be right and it's a modification problem, will be looked into.
-It's a 1.0 US pirated crack

Forgot the reply here, my problem was solved after re-installing.

Try reinstalling SAMP / GTA

Try copying the GTA SA folder to desktop excluding the SA:MP. Then open SA:MP and try to connect to a server and it'll ask you to locate the new GTA SA.exe directory, so link it to the new directory.