a good news..

We have got an good news that American people invented the medicine for ebola so we will be secure for that but the problem is it costs money like a shit but life is more important than money so the American people are really mad because they have killed 4 thousand of people's and then they invented the medicine it's like a hell so anyone has got ebola

First: Punctuation! Your post is on the edge of being totally unreadable.

On topic:
The vaccin is still experimental, it is still unsure whether it will completely cure the disease, what kind of effect it has on humans et cetera.
Also, you're judgemental and rather childish attitude, saying they let 4000 people die, is extremely disrespectful towards the hard working scientists who have potentially found a cure. It isn't like a cure can be thought of in the blink of an eye, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHostOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
American people are really mad because they have killed 4 thousand of people's
Citation needed.

That English...
And as Infinity said. The vaccine is still under development, still experimental it could work or it could SIMPLY not work.

America didn't let them die alone, they did it together with the other first world countries. A new cure/vaccination could be out there much quicker if they speed up the procedures. Besides, with better care and isolation methods the disease would be more controllable in outbreak-area's, but organizations like the WHO don't have the money. First world countries can take care of both these issues, but they won't or if they do now, it's too late.

Now shit is coming down their way and they start worrying. Funny.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
We have got an good news that American people
Who? Is it a person from the United States, or a person from Argentina? Where'd you get this information from?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
invented the medicine for ebola
Ebola virus has no cure, and there won't be one. For example, other diseases caused by viruses (like AIDS) have no cure.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
so we will be secure for that
You can be secure by avoiding contact with infected people.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
but the problem is it costs money
Medicine is expensive, and new medicine is even more expensive. It's even more expensive when it's medicine for an exagerated disease, manipulated by the media as the apocalypse. But there's no medicine anyways, so nevermind.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
like a shit
Feces are free.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
but life is more important than money so the American people are really mad because they have killed 4 thousand of people's
Who killed 4000 people? The scientists who didn't have magical powers to magically summon a cure/vacine before the first death? Did you know hundreds of africans died from Ebola years before any american did?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
and then they invented the medicine it's like a hell so anyone has got ebola
4000 people died from Ebola (I'm talking about the west african virus which existed decades before arriving to America and Europe and wasn't actually invented by the government, contrary to common belief). Millions more die from starving, hundreds of thousands from intoxication, and thousands because of war.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm illiterate
Yes, I know.

There is no "mainstream" cure for things like aids and H.I.V etc but there is medicine that can GREATLY reduce it and its effects. For example, someone on the medicine for H.I.V can end up having blood tests that come back with no trace (very, very low amounts of the virus) of H.I.V and hardly any of the symptoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
Now shit is coming down their way and they start worrying. Funny.
Why not? Is United States supposed to take care of every damn country now? Every country has it's own scientists, although, in this case most of the countries in Africa are very poor, were they barely have any doctors, but still health organizations from around the world were helping, maybe not with all they got, but something is something, they have their own country to take care of, so when it was in Africa, it's not going to be their top priority.

@OP: You should watch the way you express your words. 'Americans' did not kill 4 thousand people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not? Is United States supposed to take care of every damn country now? Every country has it's own scientists, although, in this case most of the countries in Africa are very poor, were they barely have any doctors, but still health organizations from around the world were helping, maybe not with all they got, but something is something, they have their own country to take care of, so when it was in Africa, it's not going to be their top priority.
If you re-read my post you'll see I don't blame the U.S. solely. I agree: Africa has its own researchers, however first world-research is far more advanced concerning the ebola-virus, so I think it's their moral duty to help. Second, first-world countries have (more) equipment to deal with this kind of situations, like protective clothing, so in material terms they're also better in handling this outbreak. Third, an outbreak like this is a collective problem: a fast-spreading disease like ebola isn't going to confine itself to Africa. That's what I meant with that section you quoted. First-world countries were like 'nah no money to ebola' a few months ago and now that it starts spreading across the globe they're afraid of it. They sorta hoped it all went away and it clearly blew up in their faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Who? Is it a person from the United States, or a person from Argentina? Where'd you get this information from?

Ebola virus has no cure, and there won't be one. For example, other diseases caused by viruses (like AIDS) have no cure.
Actually, you're wrong. Canadian scientists have managed to make a cure, though only tested it on one individual.