Help needed

pawn Code:
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(549) : error 017: undefined symbol "houseInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(549) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HouseInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1937) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "HouseInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : warning 215: expression has no effect
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
pawn Code:
//Top of script

[B][I][U]new HouseInfo[MAX_HOUSES][houseInfo];[/U][/I][/B]
//The quick errors

[U][I][B]for(new idx=1; idx<MAX_HOUSES; idx++) // Dynamic Houses[/B][/I][/U]
    {
        [B][I][U]if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2, HouseInfo[idx][hX], HouseInfo[idx][hY], HouseInfo[idx][hZ]));[/U][/I][/B]
        {
            if(!HouseInfo[idx][hStatus] && PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouse] != idx && PlayerInfo[playerid][pVHouse] != idx) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This house is locked.");
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s pushes the door and enters the house.", GetName(playerid);
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Helmet] == 1)
            {
               format(string, sizeof(string), "* Stranger pushes the door and enters the house.");
            }
            else
            {
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s pushes the door and enters the house.", GetName(playerid);
            }

pawn Code:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2, HouseInfo[idx][hX], HouseInfo[idx][hY], HouseInfo[idx][hZ]));[/U][/I][/B]
{
}
You have if(IsPlayerInBlaBlaBla()); <-- You have ";"
Remove it :P
And for the houseinfo error
try this:
pawn Code:
new HouseInfo[MAX_HOUSES][hInfo]; // Change the houseInfo to hInfo and of course change the enum to hInfo :P

Checking wait a minute .

E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(549) : error 017: undefined symbol "hInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(549) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HouseInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1937) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "HouseInfo"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : warning 215: expression has no effect
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
E:\american\gamemodes\usfMain.pwn(1939) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
._.
-_-

Are you sure you have hInfo defined/created somewhere in the script? and you removed the ";" from that if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint())

yes i have removed but no hInfo is here + its not MySQL

You have houseInfo as an Enum right?
where it says: enum
you have enum houseInfo or enum hInfo ?
I mean, I told you to change it in the enum too

No i have the Houseinfo to Houseinfo only i didn't changed

Sorry for the bump but i need to compile.