[FilterScript] TDEditor - New TextDraw creator with Preview models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincenzoDrift
Посмотреть сообщение
It works perfectly just can not locate mouse or keyboard. So i can create texdraw, but i can't move it o do anything. I have already re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). Any solutions?
You are using it in a laptop ?
I dont test tde on laptop xD i will

No, i don't use a laptop . I forgot to say that if i copy all .dll file into the directory of my server, it give me an error: "C:\Path to My Application\MSVCR100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support". To make it work I copied the same file(msvcr100.dll) from Ipleomax Textdraw, but I have the other problem that can't locate mouse or keyboard.

I like it but I cant edit the colors by moving my mouse (lmb) to the corners.

Good Job sir
I Have one suggestion:
to make A Colours Menu on a Box for Font Color and Box Color etc.. in next version like this please sir becuse its so hard to change textdraw colour with this old method please

How to you change the box size on the y axis? Because when I click "Size" I'm only able to change the width, not the height. I use arrows < > to change width, and when I use up and down the y display increases/decreases, but it doesn't affect the box itself. Also tried using the mouse, but it only works with the width. Anyone?

Someone can help me with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_John
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone can help me with that?
Try installing https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Hi.

I want to create a simple textdraw that has several colors on the same line, for some reason, it places the second part on a new line, any ideas?

Image: https://gyazo.com/b1c8ea0b823f955726241d7c1983ce6a

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbankss
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi.

I want to create a simple textdraw that has several colors on the same line, for some reason, it places the second part on a new line, any ideas?

Image: https://gyazo.com/b1c8ea0b823f955726241d7c1983ce6a

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Edit textdraw size

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
i did but didn't working

While there are a lot more features than iPleomax's script, you also removed a LOT of features he uses. It's a pain in the ass to work with. Since the OP is banned I doubt there's gonna be an update but you removed hex color input, only added horizontal scaling and so on and I can't even close the menu once it's opened.

It's a shame, was looking forward to this but I'm dissapointed now.

I am having issues with this one. The script works fine, but my keyboard and mouse are not detected while in editing mode. It's the same issue that VincenzoDrift described here. Anything I can do about it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It works perfectly just can not locate mouse or keyboard. So i can create texdraw, but i can't move it o do anything. I have already re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Getting an issue. I created 4 clickable textdraws.

When testing:

I put my mouse anywhere on the screen and all gets selected and highlighted. Here's and example of the problem. I also ****** searched it and found this: Click here
This guy also experiences the same problem as mine!

NOTE: I used to have the same problem with Ipleomax's TDE ; That's why i moved to this one! And i'm also a beginner in textdraws.

- Thank you in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I am having issues with this one. The script works fine, but my keyboard and mouse are not detected while in editing mode. It's the same issue that VincenzoDrift described here. Anything I can do about it?
It seems that I don't have thr Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) installed.
And I can't install it probably because I have newer versions installed. Any workaround for this?

Windows 10 is not working properly!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It works perfectly just can not locate mouse or keyboard. So i can create texdraw, but i can't move it o do anything. I have already re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). Any solutions?
I had the same problem a minute ago, I figured it out and here's the solution.
Would be good if someone could add it into the startpost.

Start your SA-MP Server as Admin, then it should work fine !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe.77
Посмотреть сообщение
I had the same problem a minute ago, I figured it out and here's the solution.
Would be good if someone could add it into the startpost.

Start your SA-MP Server as Admin, then it should work fine !
Thank you

Add the ability to switch panel, the position (top / bottom).
So it will be convenient to edit TD to be at the bottom of the screen.

RMB doesn't trigger at all while clicking on the textdraw, any ideas?