Hi all im Searching a Free Host for samp windows server i need some what it's open all days and if i close the pc the server stay open and the ip don't change if some one can give me a link where i can found all this i say thanks to he
(if there are some one want to help to build a server im here we have yet one with admin stunts etc ... just left a comment thanks to all

www.triangle.gs

I suggest you save up a bit of money and buy yourself a host, As free hosting doesn't look very good.

Hello , you may use freevps.us and keep doing the monthly posts they you give you a very owned vps with a cp , the vps got static ip also will be online 24/7 and will let you to use any port , I used it at the begin of my server's life and now I got 3 ovh vpses and websites from that free website , give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity001
Посмотреть сообщение
www.triangle.gs

I suggest you save up a bit of money and buy yourself a host, As free hosting doesn't look very good.
thx but the samp host it's finish :\ do you have another host (i know the free host is not good but i need to this to start and i will see if people will like my server i will buy a host

Use triangle.gs frag.gs galaxyhostfree.com.

Like me I dont have any money because Im still student and running a server is really hard. From scripting and etc

samp.int-gaming.com:7777
TS:ts.int-gaming.com
Fourm :www.int-gaming.com

Use these host for free host
www.uhc-host.co.nl
www.extreme-host.ga
www.frag.gs
www.sa-mp.gs
www.ultra-host.com
www.samp4free.net
www.triangle.gs
If i helped so than please don't forgot to +REP me or click star under my profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Use triangle.gs frag.gs galaxyhostfree.com.

Like me I dont have any money because Im still student and running a server is really hard. From scripting and etc
I am a student as well, but I buy my servers, using free services looks highly unprofessional IMO, I never join servers that use free host. But that's just me.

Fractal-Hub will be the best in my opinion, The features are:

- DDoS Protection
- 50 Slots
- Systematic Webscript
- Editing on your script can be done through the host.

Link: www.fractal-hub.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by highstreetsrp
Посмотреть сообщение
Use these host for free host
www.uhc-host.co.nl
www.extreme-host.ga
www.frag.gs
www.sa-mp.gs
www.ultra-host.com
www.samp4free.net
www.triangle.gs
If i helped so than please don't forgot to +REP me or click star under my profile.
all server are finish :\ i have one free host to this web site ultra-h.com but i need a tutorial for use it like add scripts etc...