please help , for making job fireman

hi guys ! i want to make a simple fireman job , but i am just a beginner and i don't know what first do i need to do.

and i don't know where i need to start , so please guys help me

here is the feautures for fireman job
-when normal player go to a checkpoint on a firedept , he/she need to walk on the checkpoint and type /fireman
then he will gonna be a fireman ( changing the skin and player color id)
- then he need to wait for a random mission that will announce , where mission need to go and he need to get on a firetruck vehicle to join a mission , example if he is in the vehicle already , he need to type /joinmission , then if he typed that he can do the mission and go to the checkpoint where the mission .
- and for the mission , example a random fire on a building or a tree , he need to go there and long press a "F" then it will progress by 10 - 20 - 30 to 100 , if its 100 just a message in the all firemans ( dispatch: the fire on the tree on san fierro has been already fixed or something else ) and for the firemans who participate on the mission will get a 500$ from Fire Department .
- so if the player want to off duty , he/she need to go on firedept and type /offfireman , then message to a player "you are no longer fireman"

for who can help me , i will give rep++++++++++

i hope all you guys will help me