Mysql syntax error

I'm getting a syntax error here, I can't see what i've done. The cols are not misspelled.

pawn Код:
mysql_format(connection, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT `ID` FROM `houses` WHERE `ExtX` = %f, `ExtY` = %f, `ExtZ` = %f, `ExtA` = %f", X, Y, Z, A);
Код:
[23:44:05] [DEBUG] mysql_format - connection: 1, len: 200, format: "SELECT `ID` FROM `houses` WHERE `ExtX` = %f, `ExtY` = %f, `ExtZ` = %f, `ExtA` = %f"
[23:44:05] [DEBUG] mysql_tquery - connection: 1, query: "SELECT `ID` FROM `houses` WHERE `ExtX` = 2285.291, `ExtY` = 143.", callback: "OnHouseCreatedFinal", format: "ddffffd"
[23:44:05] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::~CMySQLResult() - deconstructor called
[23:44:05] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnHouseCreatedFinal] - starting query execution
[23:44:05] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnHouseCreatedFinal] - (error #1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' `ExtY` = 143.446, `ExtZ` = 26.336, `ExtA` = 299.682' at line 1
Thanks in advance.

Try
Код:
"SELECT ID FROM `houses` WHERE ExtX = '%f', ExtY = '%f', ExtZ = '%f', ExtA = '%f'"

Testing multiple values in a 'where' clause requires an 'and' or 'or' operator. But i can almost certainly tell you that the query won't work anyway due to the way floats are stored and how they work.

you can try to use that SQL on PhpMyadmin.. with random values.

I dont know what I was thinking lol, there's a chance that would bug, even if it did work. I used cache_insert_id() and it all worked w/o problems.