Compiling error

I compile my script (Pretty big) and i get this :

http://gyazo.com/637626a32a6a6f80f062c0f131121652

Can anyone help? I have got all the includes I need, its just when I compile it goes fine then it just does not respond then that comes up!

This can be caused by a missing bracket or just generally bad scripting. Have you added anything since it worked?

Ive added the cmd:asellallhouses command you gave me Abagail thats it and when I remove it, it still does not compile!

I used a missing bracket finder and no brackets were missing!

Try commenting Big sections of your script out until the script compiles successfully then its most likely the last section you commented has some fatal errors in it, When you manage to find the section that has the error in it, Uncomment the rest of the sections, and go threw the section with the error and Comment small parts of it until you find the error again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathana566
Посмотреть сообщение
Try commenting Big sections of your script out until the script compiles successfully then its most likely the last section you commented has some fatal errors in it, When you manage to find the section that has the error in it, Uncomment the rest of the sections, and go threw the section with the error and Comment small parts of it until you find the error again.
What that guy said this usually happends when you have more than 20 errors..check if you have made something fatal on your script.. or missed brackets comma's so on so forth