How can i save position from one command and put it in another command with out making new file

Hi,
I was making a Drug system and wished that I can in cmd /plant make x, y, z postion that I will use in /harvest too for making IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint. Please help me with it. I tried with GetObjectPos but I failed with objectid
pawn Код:
CMD:plant(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][drugseeds] > 0)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][atimers] < 4)
        {
            if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00AA, "You're in a vehicle.");
            if(IsPlayerInInterior(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You can't plant in interiors!");
            else
            {
                new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
                GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
                SetPVarInt(playerid, "Drugbush",CreateObject(3409, X, Y, Z-1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0));
                PlayerInfo[playerid][drugseeds] -= 1;
                SetTimer("PlantDrugs", 300000, false);
                PlayerInfo[playerid][planted] += 1;
                PlayerInfo[playerid][atimers] += 1;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You spended 1 drug seed! Your drug will grow for 5 minutes, so come when it growns up and type /harvest!");
            }
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You can plant max 4 drug seeds!");
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You don't have enough drug seeds(1 required)! You can buy it in drug house!");
    return 1;
}
forward PlantDrugs(playerid);
public PlantDrugs(playerid)
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][atimers] -= 1;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Your drug growned! You can now harvest it!");
    return 1;
}
CMD:harvest(playerid, params[])
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
    GetObjectPos(strval("Drugbush"), X, Y, Z);
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][atimers] < 4)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][planted] > (PlayerInfo[playerid][atimers]))
        {
            if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00AA, "You're in a vehicle.");
            if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 4.0, X, Y, Z))
            {
                ApplyAnimation(playerid,LIBRARY,ANIMATION,4.1,false,false,false,false,3000,false);
                DestroyObject(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Drugbush"));
                PlayerInfo[playerid][drugs] += 4;
                PlayerInfo[playerid][planted] -= 1;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You harvested your drug bush and got 4 grams of drugs!");
            }
            if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 4.0, X, Y, Z))
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You aren't near your drug bush!");
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You didn't plant any drug seeds or it didn't grown up!");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You didn't plant any drug seeds or it didn't grown up!");
    }
    return 1;
}

Get and save the X,Y,Z at the place where players type /plant
Save them in a variable
And in harvest, check if player is in range of any X,Y,Z.
By 'Any' i mean if there are more than 2 users who typed /plant, then there will be more than two positions. So you use a variable for that.

Thanks!