Is this possible?

I have an idea of car customization for SAMP:

Place items all around your car, so you can customize it to look like what YOU want it to look like
For example, change tint color, add spoilers wherever you like(Perhaps something like the toy editor?)
Decals all around your car from a large gallery that could be saved in the server files
Something kinda like spore, where you choose the object you want, and you can put it pretty much anywhere on the little creature.. thing...

Anyone understand?

It's already possible.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
I think he means something like this, but on vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение

Your both right, the image you showed is what would make it easier, but I had no idea that AttachObjectToVehicle existed. Perhaps I can find a scripter who can make this abit easier and make it all dynamic (Text draws,etc)

Well... you won't get to a "Spore" level kind of editor inside the game. However there are scripted mods where you can paint a car using the spray can. Also scripting can modify the car but not beyond the textures and models available in the game. If you desire more custom paint jobs you would need to add them to your server.

This is an example of what could be done; Pimp My Car but would require advanced knowledge of both SAMP and CLEO.

Texture Studio has a complete attached object vehicle editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you could if you attach it to the player while they are sitting in the car, then when they click save get the player - vehicle offset and work out where it should go on the vehicle