Code name help

Hello I was running NGG's script and I was checking my users passwords and there's example
Код:
899B76161701A4111B36CBADD0D168E896F1E97D22B4F470331293B9D9BCE5FD6A338B64BFD640B8D78EF3A465047886527E1C250D587CA7693F46D27AE8721A
Someone tell me the what's the name of this format and the website that transfers it to english

It's hashing....

Can you tell me that hashing code? or how to translate it into english?

translate into english? Not possibe. Though you can remove the hashing by editing the script

Hashing means making the user's password secure. If your login/register system have hashing feature, it will convert the user's password into some random characters like you have posted above, so you can't check whats their actual password is. This feature is recommended to be added since it can protect your user's profile from being hacked.

So there's no way to get it into english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThirdNeo
Посмотреть сообщение
So there's no way to get it into english?
Why do you even want to check users' password? It is not needed at all. If you want your player's profile to be secure, it is recommend to hash the password. And if a player forgets their password and you need to tell them, theres a way you can make a changepass cmd for admins which changes the password and re-hashes it.

Just let me know if I can generate their passwords to english

You can not change the random letters you gave, Though you can remove hashing from your script and the next time someone registers on your server, The password won't hash , means you can see the password then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
You can not change the random letters you gave, Though you can remove hashing from your script and the next time someone registers on your server, The password won't hash , means you can see the password then.
Why are you even suggesting this? Apart from the fact that he's a running a stolen script, he's now trying to steal the player's passwords. I honestly think you should get an infraction for that.