[FilterScript] Fire System!

Introduction

Hello guys, I'm a bit missing from samp forum for other reasons and projects outside the area. FS did this a while ago and decided to put it because it will no longer be used by me and I think it will help others. It is a single FS, that way there is not any in the forum, maybe similar but not the same way.

Comments

* I think through complicated mess that subject, but it is important to remember not to remove the credits of proper system developers. I will not beg anyone to take the credits you do. But if one day a look at this on a server without the credits, if you have some means to process, do the same.
* To Change how fast the fire is extinguished, line 89 makes the mechanics of this part, change the number by one you will want each clicked on the download area of ​​the fire the percentage.
* Should I create a paste 'Fire' without the quotes in scriptfiles. To become firefighter is required to use / firefighter.
* Ignore the 'Dealership Project', I'm using the same folder I use to develop a system that Dealers will post soon on board.

Print Screen

Imgur

Download

Pastebin - v0.1
Pastebin - v0.2
Pastebin - v0.3

Updates

Код:
Update 0.1: 
***** * Posted filterscript; 

Update 0.2: 
***** * Added command / park will force the player to use the fire truck. 
***** * Added a small mistake, thank PT. 
***** * Name of re-writing topic. 
***** * Added total fire erased counter. 

Update 0.3: 
***** * Retrieved the checkpoint from fire area. 
***** * Now just to get close to the HQ of the firefighters checkpoint is created in the mini-map. 
***** * Now just to get close to the HQ of the firefighters 3DText is created. 
***** * You can only put out the fire using the attack button or alt. 

Ideas >> are welcome.
End...

I hope to use this heart that FS correctly without removing the credits. Can modify it at will, love seeing new ideas for my projects.
If there is a doubt, do not hesitate to ask, I'm always at disposal.

Quote:

***** * Added a small mistake, thank PT.

Now why would you want to add a mistake? I believe you mean "remove'?

The Photo Not Working Please Try To Basic it Again

amx pleas