Chat Animation Bug

Hello there everyone. I am seeking solution for this little problem I have presented in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRuzjPQCDXM

Once you open the video, you'll be able to see what I mean. For example if a player says something in character, the chat animation starts to play nicely and smoothly. Everything works well until it comes to the point where that chat animation has to end after the timer expires by length of the text. You can clearly see that player freezes upon it's ending and walking animation stops. So I am seeking a solution on that, because I have seen on many servers that chat animations end properly, or in other words smoothly, and doesn't interrupt any further events / actions / animations. Thanks in advance.

Bump.

Somewhere in your script your animations are stopping, find out where it is and remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt
Посмотреть сообщение
Somewhere in your script your animations are stopping, find out where it is and remove it.
There is a problem with ClearAnimations I believe. By the way I am developing a gamemode together with a friend of mine, starting a RP gamemode from the scratch. I can feel free to say that he is brain of the operation, as he pretty much does all the coding. I'm more like idea maker there. But yeah, for the sake of both of us, I decided to post here regarding this issue with chat animation smoothness. If anyone or you know a solution to this, please post below. Thanks in advance.

Maybe use a timer? With a string.
If(inputtext) >= 50)
{
// Timer here
// Chatanim here
}

When the timer is up, it clears animations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGOimpact
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe use a timer? With a string.
If(inputtext) >= 50)
{
// Timer here
// Chatanim here
}

When the timer is up, it clears animations!
We are already using a timer. As you can see on the video, timer runs along with the string length and it works nicely. Whole point is that 0.2 second freeze which happens once the timer expires, caused by the ClearAnimation, stopping the walking and everything. It's not like that is a huge bug, but I've seen that it's possible to fix it and make animation end smoothly, which is a great little detail I'd personally love to see on our server.

Maybe store animations when you set them, - and when the anim's over apply the stored animation again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe store animations when you set them, - and when the anim's over apply the stored animation again?
Can you provide an example?