[QUESTION] Regarding paypal accounts.

Today i created a paypal account. I dont have credit card, and I dont have bank account. I made paypal acc. without those.

Now i have question: Can i still receive and send money without credit cards and bank accounts?

you won't get money from adfly

Receive: yes
Send: They will randomly lock the money until you verified the account.

Dont use paypal if youre not 18 yet, and dont use paypal for your adfly money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

This is wrong. You don't have to be 18 to use PayPal, their minimum age requirement is 13. Also, they don't randomly lock your money with unverified account. I had an unverified account for two years and I could send and recieve money without a problem.

Only thing you can't do with an unverified account is send money to your own card/bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
This is wrong. You don't have to be 18 to use PayPal, their minimum age requirement is 13. Also, they don't randomly lock your money with unverified account. I had an unverified account for two years and I could send and recieve money without a problem.

Only thing you can't do with an unverified account is send money to your own card/bank.
Acctually unverified accounts have a "spending limit" depending on how big your server is and how much your going to have to pay each month it's likely it won't last long. Heres a complaint Ive found to show you:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...l-c398965.html

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Maybe this is different in your country, but for germany it is 18 (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mp...scription-full), and iirc it was the same for most other countries when I last checked that for a similar thread. There are several legal problems with you handling the money when your not at age of majority, thats why 18 would be the common minimum age for services like paypal.
Theres a thing called "student account" though, that allows parents to create a subaccount of their own so their kids can use paypal with 13+. But thats a completely different thing.

Once your account gets attention, e.g. with the suspicion of false personal data (like wrong age) they will lock it and ask you to verify that the data is correct, as youre not allowed to use it with wrong personal data. Even if all your information is correct, you wont get a hand on the money until you can verify.
They cant and wont check every single account of course. But especially when you use it a lot, or when you get involved into stuff like payment disputes chances are pretty high that theyll ask for verification sooner or later.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayPal
1.2 Eligibility. To be eligible to use the PayPal Services, you must be at least 18 years old or higher based on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and a resident of one of the countries listed on the PayPal Worldwide page.
I'm pretty sure that 13 isn't the age of majority in any country. Also pay particular attention to "18 years old or higher". https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/u...reement-full#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm pretty sure that 13 isn't the age of majority in any country. Also pay particular attention to "18 years old or higher". https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/u...reement-full#1
Yup, 13 isn't the age of majority in any country, but it's mostly 18 for a lot of them. Depends where OP is from.

However, the PayPal description of age limit states; as you posted "you must be at least 18 years old or higher based on the age of majority in your jurisdiction" So no matter if your countries age of majority is 8-17, you still have to be at least 18+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...d_subdivisions

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Had PayPal since I was 12 years old...