Need help with vbulletin forum

i get this error anyone know how to fix it? this is when im tryeng to install the forum http://prntscr.com/4vfqsm

Did you actually purchase a vB license? Because if you did, vBulletin gives you free support. I'm guessing you didn't because you would know this if you actually did buy it. If you did, then go ask the guys over at vBulletin, we can't help you much here.

I'm not being funny but I doubt you dropped a couple of hundred dollars on it, and don't know how to link up the database for it or w/e.

Because you didn't edit the mysql details in the config file. Go over to the vB forums, they can give better support than us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you actually purchase a vB license? Because if you did, vBulletin gives you free support. I'm guessing you didn't because you would know this if you actually did buy it. If you did, then go ask the guys over at vBulletin, we can't help you much here.

I'm not being funny but I doubt you dropped a couple of hundred dollars on it, and don't know how to link up the database for it or w/e.
This isn't even an error related to VB. If you had an idea of what you were talking about you would know this.

@OP
Grant the MySQL user full permission for the VB database in cPanel and if you did(PROPERLY) edit the config file(s) with the correct DB info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't even an error related to VB. If you had an idea of what you were talking about you would know this.
Yeah, I never said anything about it being an error related to vB, just that he should contact vB directly if he has an issue with it. If you had any idea how to read, you would know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
This is still relevant however, this same guy yesterday wasn't willing to spend over $1 on a domain, he ended up paying $1.60ish... therefore he isn't going to throw a couple of hundred dollars on vBulletin. Having purchased vB in the past, if he has purcheased it legally it comes with all the information a newbie, or even a monkey needs to install it.

If they can't follow monkey instructions, there is an online free support forum... where support I must say is excellent. Coming here would be the last resort for a legal purchaser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Coming here would be the last resort for a legal purchaser.
Coming here as a legal vB customer would be silly anyway, the only reason he has is probably because you need a vB license to post there or something rofl.

problem fixed thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingPro
Посмотреть сообщение
problem fixed thanks for the help!
-deleted-