Valhalla Shut down

I noticed that Valhalla Gaming has been shut down by its owner.

(Source)

What do you think of this?

Very professional goodbye message [/sarcasm]

/startscarcasm
Yeah, very professional isn't it. :/
/endsarcasm

Well I can understand why they done it since I been in a similar situation myself, but they should have kept their moral dignity by closing it down properly.

Many GF-based roleplay servers are closing down these days it seems. Maybe players finally get tired of the same script all over again and updating it takes too long for them?

Well, they actually were developing a custom script as it seemed, but they seemed to scrap it now that they decided to close it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
Very professional goodbye message
Who cares, it's true...

Well the goodbye wasn't very professional I have to agree, but I had some great time there.
Sad to see Vg going...

Valhalla was my first RP server. I didn't even know what roleplay was when I first joined, but I've had some great roleplay experiences there.

The playerbase started declining in 2012 and since then I've been popping in and checking things out every once in a while. Best of luck to the current owner who had to go through a lot of shit.

Bye Valhalla Gaming had some good times there. The new owner fucked up real good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Best of luck to the current owner who had to go through a lot of shit.
What?

My bro was in Chinese mafia

Well, the websites offline now.

Yeah it's down after all these years...

2006 - 2014

What happen?

Well, a lot of servers have died recently. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, a lot of servers have died recently. :/
Yeah true, but that will mean that newer servers can take their place though.

Developers were active (including me) we had a trello organisation with all the stuff that is done/needs to be done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
Посмотреть сообщение
Developers were active (including me) we had a trello organisation with all the stuff that is done/needs to be done..
What is going to be done with both scripts now that they are gonna be put to no use?

We should gift them our best feelings and a honest 'farewell' which's comming from our hearts.

If you ask me, they went downhill ever since they decided to get rid of their MTA Roleplay server.