Spawning vehicles with command makes the game stuck...

Okay so no matter which game mode I use, my custom one or Grandlarc, spawning any vehicles with a command and trying to drive it makes my game stuck. I thought there was a problem in my custom game mode which gave me this problem but then I tried it with grandlarc and it's still there. All I did was added the /veh command and when the vehicle spawned, I sat in it and tried to drive with the arrow keys. The car drove like 1 inch and then the game got stuck. I tried this with different game modes and filterscripts but no solution found.

The only thing works is the vehicles already spawned (set in game mode). I can drive them but not the vehicles spawned by command. Here's my command:

Код:
// VEHICLE COMMAND
CMD:veh(playerid, params[])
{
    new veh, color1, color2;
    if (!sscanf(params, "iii", veh, color1,color2))
    {
        new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, x,y,z);
        AddStaticVehicle(veh, x,y,z,0,color1, color2);
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xfff, "[Usage]: /veh [carid] [Color 1] [Color 2]");

return 1;
}
Any solution is greatly appreciated.

Because you should use CreateVehicle not AddStaticVehicle.

It's a static vehicle, means it can only be added under ongamemodeinit
If you want to spawn vehicles with command CreateVehicle is the only and best choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
Because you should use CreateVehicle not AddStaticVehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBilla
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a static vehicle, means it can only be added under ongamemodeinit
If you want to spawn vehicles with command CreateVehicle is the only and best choice
Same thing happens again. Car spawns, but when I enter it and try to drive, the game gets stuck.

Can you show your create vehicle code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBilla
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you show your create vehicle code?
I changed the command actually. But still doesn't works.

Код:
// VEHICLE COMMAND
{
     if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error. Usage: /veh [modelid]");
     if(strval(params) > 611 || strval(params) < 400) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error. Models are between 400 and 611.");
     GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
     PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, CreateVehicle(strval(params), x, y, z, 0.0, -1, -1, -1), 0); 
     return 1;
}

Try using sscanf:

Код:
{
	new modelid;
	if(sscanf(params, "i", modelid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error. Usage: /veh [modelid]");
	if(modelid > 611 || modelid < 400) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error. Models are between 400 and 611.");
	GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
	new playervehicle = CreateVehicle(modelid, x, y, z, 0.0, -1, -1, -1);
	PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, playervehicle, 0);
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampyr
Посмотреть сообщение
Try using sscanf
Not working. I don't think it's related to sscanf or something. I mean, the car is on, I can see the smoke, I can hear the sound of the car, but the game is just stuck. Any other help?