[HELP] convert unix timestamp to d,m,y format

Hello is there a way when I showing in text when is player last logged in to show in format 10/10/2014. Know I have in mysql format like 2014-10-10 so is there a way to convert this in format above this text and to show that format to admins when they check offline player last activity ? Thanks

Are you meaning in game? (scriptwise)?

yes I want to convert unixtimestamp from format 2014-10-10 to format 10/10/2014. Thanks

Could you show me the code where you have the date being set?

if you know anything about mysql then you should know that is timestamp automatic set date and time into player column it's not in script. Anyway thanks for replying.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Getdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
pawn Код:
new Year, Month, Day;
getdate(Year, Month, Day);
printf("%02d/%02d/%d", Day, Month, Year);

Sorry, have you tried this?
http://www.w3schools.com/sql/func_date_format.asp

So I was put under onplayerdisconnect

pawn Код:
new str[128],Year,Month,Day;
    getdate(Year,Month,Day);
    format(str,128,"%d/%d/%d",Day,Month,Year);
and then

pawn Код:
mysql_format(mysql,query,sizeof(query),"UPDATE `users` SET `LastActivity` = %s WHERE `ID` = '%d'",str,PlayerInfo[playerid][ID]);
        mysql_tquery(mysql,query,"","");
LastActivity column  is set to varchar which is string
and when I enter in server and disconnect the result in player column LastActivity was 0.000496524329692154

then you can do something like :
pawn Код:
mysql_format(mysql,query,sizeof(query),"UPDATE `users` SET `LastActivityDay` = %d,`LastActivityMonth` = '%d',
`LastActivityYear`='%d' WHERE `ID` = '%d'"
,Day,Month,Year,PlayerInfo[playerid][ID]);
        mysql_tquery(mysql,query,"","");
you have to add LastActivityYear,LastActivityDay,LastActivityMonth to the mysql and when you load it:
PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityYear],PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityDay],
PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityMonth] and you have to add LastActivityYear,LastActivityMonth,LastActivityDay to the player info enums

so example of loading:
pawn Код:
new str[120];
format(str,120,"Your last activity: %d/%d/%d",PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityDay],PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityMonth],PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivityYear]);
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,str);

anyone? thanks