Legit ways to earn money online?

Is there any? ANy of you tried Freelancer or oDesk? And I'm talking about ACTUAL WORK, not surveys or some shit.

Yep alot.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=416661

Yeah I've got an autopilot way to make money around $100 profit.

Apply at your local Wal-Mart your guaranteed a job but its not online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
haha

I'm on ODesk but havent really applied for any jobs yet. Still busy taking their damned tests. One thing I've noticed on oDesk is you have to sort through a LOT of bullshit jobs (writing blog entries, surveys, MLM crap) before you find the right ones. I still have to do a damned "look at me I'm a human" video for them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmlinuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Apply at your local Wal-Mart your guaranteed a job but its not online.
Wal-Mart (ASDA in England) only hire people with no brains, or are girls. I couldn't get a job there in the past, with multiple GCSEs at the time (which they asked for, equal opportunities my ass), I didn't get it. My friend, no GCSEs he failed everything can't even do multiplications (seriously) got a job there tho on the tills. God forbid they had a power cut he wouldn't be able to handle the simple maths needed to calculate the value of a trolley.

They also hire idiot drivers, wouldn't accept me to drive their delivery lorries... No convictions, no nothing. They gave the job to someone who had just passed his test, despite the policy of having your license a year. He's knocked a porch down, hit a parked car, he's even driven into the fence at ASDA and knocked it down. Still however he works there... I know this from my idiot friend who also works there.

You need to be a complete idiot to even stand a chance getting a job there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Wal-Mart (ASDA in England) only hire people with no brains, or are girls. I couldn't get a job there in the past, with multiple GCSEs at the time (which they asked for, equal opportunities my ass), I didn't get it. My friend, no GCSEs he failed everything can't even do multiplications (seriously) got a job there tho on the tills. God forbid they had a power cut he wouldn't be able to handle the simple maths needed to calculate the value of a trolley.

They also hire idiot drivers, wouldn't accept me to drive their delivery lorries... No convictions, no nothing. They gave the job to someone who had just passed his test, despite the policy of having your license a year. He's knocked a porch down, hit a parked car, he's even driven into the fence at ASDA and knocked it down. Still however he works there... I know this from my idiot friend who also works there.

You need to be a complete idiot to even stand a chance getting a job there.
Their business model isn't exactly based on quality. They can hire uneducated people with no real professional ability and pay them minimum wage and get away with it for decades - and you'd be surprised at the amount of people that stay with jobs such as Walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a job in real life and I'm a student. What do you have? Oh, 1000 posts. Achievement. Congratulations.

Now, as before mentioned, I don't except "SURVEY FOR 20$" kind of shit. I'm talking WORK, non-related to programming or scripting. Any idiot like the one in my quote will be reported. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a job in real life and I'm a student.
You do realize what your describing of being 'proud' of is what 80+% of people in High School, College do right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a job in real life and I'm a student. What do you have? Oh, 1000 posts. Achievement. Congratulations.

Now, as before mentioned, I don't except "SURVEY FOR 20$" kind of shit. I'm talking WORK, non-related to programming or scripting. Any idiot like the one in my quote will be reported. Thanks.
How can you expect WORK and make a living off it, in the Internet, if you don't have any skills? Yes, the whole world only cares what you have to offer. If you're skilled in something, apply for a job in a company (graphics designer? coder? database management?).

Or, for the most intrepid and adventurous, THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE! you could go out in THE REAL WORLD! AMAZING - I KNOW!