About deleting threads

I would only like to know, why is one of mine threads deleted, it was not offensive it was no against rules, and still it got deleted.

it is about thread "SAMP Forum Auto login", I've created it yesterday in "Everything and Nothing" section, and today I can not find it....

-.-"

This can probably be abused somehow or there was something wrong with the code. Contact a betatester through irc or pm.

no there was nothing wrong with code, it was simple javascript auto login on SA:MP forum, nothing special.

Why would someone wanted that? What's the point of making auto login script in JS *cough*?

Its their site, their rules. No explanations needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would someone wanted that? What's the point of making auto login script in JS *cough*?
I don't know, why did I created it at first place? (looks like there was someone who needed it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Its their site, their rules. No explanations needed.
Of course, I agree with that. But I haven't found any rule that I've broken by that thread

what happen if I clear my cookies? I believe remember me doesn't mean anything in that case

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoaPsyFactor
Посмотреть сообщение
what happen if I clear my cookies? I believe remember me doesn't mean anything in that case
Why would you clear your cookies in the first place? Do you know you can clear up specific website cookies instead of clearing all of them.

Saving your password in plaintext Greasemonkey script is the best way to get your password compromised in case of break-in, there's apps like LastPass or Chrome's built-in password manager for that, and they actually encrypt passwords

No wonder your thread got deleted, not only it was useless but also promoted insecurity