On Windows 8.1 can't save screen shots.

Sorry for my bad english..

Hey, when i press F8 to save screen shot it show on screen that screen shot saved, but when i go to screen shot folder there is no screen shot.. I reinstall san andreas and sa-mp, and delete "Gta San Andreas User Files". And i try on search to find, but nothing..

Please fix this bug or whatever you call it..

C:\Users\Public\Documents

This happened to me once and it somehow fixed itself(it is very possible I did something to resolve the issue) without even noticing. How-ever I cannot replicate the issue as I no longer have windows 8.

EDIT: After doing some initial research some people claim that adjusting your resolution settings fix this, how-ever windows 8 does save printed images(prntscrn) to your pictures folder(which should work with SA:MP/DirectX).

C:\Users\YOU\AppData

It's probably there somewhere.. In roaming or local.

This happened to me so then it fixed it's own

Same ! When i press f8 it says unable to save screen shot but

If i had enb series it works.. lmao

This used to be an issue before on basic Windows 8 (not 8.1) and it was fixed. However until the time it was fixed, people were using Window key + Print Screen which should automatically save your screenshots to your documents, therefore I'd suggest you to use that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
This used to be an issue before on basic Windows 8 (not 8.1) and it was fixed. However until the time it was fixed, people were using Window key + Print Screen which should automatically save your screenshots to your documents, therefore I'd suggest you to use that.
Thanks you.

If you're on Windows 8, simply update to 8.1 - it doesn't cost anything and there are significant improvements.

I got 8.1 but if i want to take a screen shot i need enb series.