Small question!

Hey

I want to know that how to activate my account?

any rules? how to? requirements?

Having more than one forum account isn't allowed and is a bannable offense.

Are you using more than 1 account

No No

i mean in some places forum shows me this

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So its about the server ad section.
You should read the stickied threads in there, they will answer all your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
You should read the stickied threads in there, they will answer all your questions.
Not neccesarily, it's possible he also tried to open a thread that was deleted by a moderator but linked by someone in another thread.

Anyways mate, that appears if you either open a deleted thread or try to post someone where you're not able to (such as, Mauzen said, server ad section). It has nothing to do with your account being deactivated...

ahh okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Jumped straight to the conclusion of "Oh, here's another pathetic NGG Edit Server owner trying to advertise to get players and is mad and distressed cause you need 5 rep."

O-M-G. Mad at the world, #firstworldproblems.