pc problem help

When I am oning my pc then it showed me like this could you guys help me when I am oning it then it will ask for boot menu then again it will restart

The pic

If you can't see the pic then http://m.imgur.com/3bkFPxk

Than your windows might be corrupted... simple way it is that, re-install you windows...

Is that really correct answer

First of all, learn some English grammar.

Second thing, as highstreetsrp said, your Windows is corrupt, therefore it has a virus, or a corrupted system file, I suggest you to format it.

Okay thank you for your help

Your GPU is dying.

GPU probably as iZN said. Or maybe it's your monitor.. Who knows you should check them all out doe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highstreetsrp
Посмотреть сообщение
Than your windows might be corrupted... simple way it is that, re-install you windows...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Second thing, as highstreetsrp said, your Windows is corrupt, therefore it has a virus, or a corrupted system file, I suggest you to format it.
What ... ? He's not even booted into Windows. How do you know he doesn't have Linux on there? Pure and simple nonsense. Either it's the graphics card or the monitor (like a few *knowledgeable* people said before). Also check that the cable is properly fitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Either it's the graphics card or the monitor (like a few *knowledgeable* people said before). Also check that the cable is properly fitted.
It could also be the Power Supply, on some boards it's the last thing to recieve power as it isn't "vital", and is a process which can be resumed later. This is because the board manufactuers design it to prioritise powering the CPU, to prevent a computer crash or hault.

I would personally try to replace, or swap out the power supply first. They do also tend to be the least reliable component from experiance to. If your GPU is intergrated this is almost certainly the problem, as on intergrated boards you usually have stress marks on the board should the intergrated GPU be failing.

Then again it can also be a driver issue, although you haven't booted into Windows or Linux so not likely.

EDIT: I have also experianced this problem with loose RAM, this happened when I moved house and my computer fell from the top of the van to the bottom. This should probably be tried first.

I will try to reinstall the windows or try to check the connection going from power supply to the motherboard