objects simply disappear on vehicle explode!

Alright,

I have created a certain system that makes each vehicle trunk have items, and I made under 'OnVehicleDeath' that the items get dropped (my dropping system).. alright this has nothing to do with my codes in dropping system as I made the system print out some message on rcon and everything is fine, the objects of the items are created at the correct place and everything, in fact when I want to pick them up, I can, but I just dont see them!!..

do not tell me things about "check if you didnt create your object" I said already I debugged and everything is cool,
the DYNAMIC object just dont appear, I tried also with normal objects it doesnt even appear too when the vehicle explodes..

- as I said I tried with dynamic objects and normal objects both of them the object disappear on explosion..
please help!!

If you create a streamed item in the player's immediate vicinity, you may want to explicitely call Streamer_Update after you've done so. Otherwise the objects won't appear until the player re-streams the area.

Maybe the objects themselves are dynamic in the game engine and being destroyed by the explosion.

Vince:- I have tried streamer update already and it doesn't work and even I have tried with normal objects as I mentioned earlier..

Pottus:- that's true they get destroyed by the game any solution maybe to not make them get destroyed?

Spawn them after the explosion happens or Create/Destroy any items within the radius of a vehicle after it is destroyed.

Under what callback I should do this or I should use a timer under OnVehicleDeath please give me the best solution

Bump, how to know that the explosion happened?? Under which callback? I tried under OnVehicleDeath and it doesn't work at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natric
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump, how to know that the explosion happened?? Under which callback? I tried under OnVehicleDeath and it doesn't work at all..
You could've debugged various callbacks while waiting on your own, however I am certain a vehicle explosion is under OnVehicleDeath. Care to show your code?

There is no need to show my code actually.. I have tried to drop the items under OnVehicleDeath, as I mentioned above the items are dropped and I can grab them but the objects are destroyed (tried with both types and debugged normal objects and dynamic) both got destroyed.

My main question, where do I need to re spawn them manually, which callback do not tell me under OnVehicleDeath I have tried earlier and my objects destroyed in front of me ingame.. Any idea and good solution? Please think before giving me an answer I do not want posts like Ari's

anyone can help me?

For example, when I do under OnVehicleDeath this:

CreateDynamicObject(19096, X Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0);
the object doesn't appear whenever the vehicle explodes (the object like flew away and disappeared for me) and I dont know how to bring it back as well..
I have tried using this code:

pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        Streamer_Update(i);
    }
or entering different interiors and virtualworlds and coming back and the object just doesn't appear..
my system works perfectly as I am 100 percent certain since I use the same system in differnet commands and different situations and all of them work, the problem in the objects somehow as I mentioned I tried both types of objects, dynamic objects and normal objects and none of them work!