[Tool/Web/Other] Global Mod Installer for SA-MP server [inspired by Trooper[Y]]

Hello today i want to introduce my new tool for the samp server this tool is inspired by: Trooper[Y] has already make GLobal Skin.and this is my first realese and this app has many features there are :
-you can add more link download for your mod and user jus download this app
-after you already download the mod from the apps you can reopen the app and open the samp

how to edit this script
the answer is you must need visual basic 6 (my visual basic 2010 is broken xD)
and edit this script
Code:
Private Sub cmdDOWNLOAD_Click()
    '------------------------------------------------------------
    ' Show how that the single control and handle multiple
    ' downloads.
    '------------------------------------------------------------
    'download IE SP1
    Me.dwnLOADER.BeginDownload "http://download.microsoft.com/download/ie6sp1/finrel/6_sp1/W98NT42KMeXP/EN-US/ie6setup.exe", App.Path & "\model\gta3.img" 'you just need to edit this script "\model\gta3.img is the place you want to save be careful for file format
    'download model mod file i change to direct 9.0 because i had a problem in my download link
    Me.dwnLOADER.BeginDownload "http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/2/3/22371837-c4dc-4f8b-af21-00c80d8b235c/dxwebsetup.exe", App.Path & "\oesprey.asi" 'you just need to edit this script "\model\gta3.img is the place you want to save be careful for file format
    'mv22 oesprey asi loader xD
End Sub
yeah that is in Form1 for download link i advise you to use wetransfer download hosting because it's work in my app
and
Code:
Sub link()
Dim link As Long
link = ShellExecute(0, vbNullString, App.Path & "\samp2.exe", "", "", vbNormalFocus)
'open file in gta location put this program to gta location or this program willn't work
End Sub
that is in FOrm2 for samp location i changed to samp2.exe because i replace the samp.exe to my program
and i'm sorry for bad design and my bad english
if you like this post give +rep
feel free to ask and use this script
Credits :
-semara123(me downloader script)
-Trooper[Y](inspired me)
-semesta-abu(help me on form design)
-planet-source-code(help me to fix problem in my downloader script)
please dont delete the credit
if you have a problem please tell me
Download File (1.0.1) Not recommended

NEW UPDATE !!! 1.0.2
Now i already update this mod installer thanks for the comment i apreciate that from your comment i update the new version 1.0.2 in this version added some features and fix little bug want to know whats new in this program lets check it out.
WHATS NEW :
1. Added Hidden Hackshield
2. Added Launcher to start server
3. Fix Bug in earlier version
4. Fix the user interface

Here is the download link
Download Here
thanks for the comment
Find Bug Or any problem Just PM me
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
Hope We Get Better Life Future

N.b.Remember To open this project you must have visual basic 6 (search it on ******)
thanks
Video
COmming soon
Screenshots

Sounds great but if you show a video or show some screenshot will be good enough...

ok i'll try

Wow thanks!, rep for you! xD

Its cool, please post some screenshot or a video.

Nice project

Great

one day wake up and surpised
i hope you upgrade to lancher form like can patch the game and login with lancher and start the game with that

ok i'll try to make it

Nice!