Change Name Request To Admins

Hello Samp Forums Admins!!!
Please i want to change my nickname to Neos07.

This isn't how it works. Your name can (most likely) will only be changed if you can't use the wiki due to nick limitations such as having an "_" or too long of a name(as far as I know).

Name changes were available in the past, - how-ever that's been closed, - and there's no telling as to if it will be done again in the near future!

Ow! Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't how it works. Your name can (most likely) will only be changed if you can't use the wiki due to nick limitations such as having an "_" or too long of a name(as far as I know).!
If anyone wants a name change for Wiki, they may as well just make a new account. According to a guy I know, who I won't name as he's worried about multi-accounting. He made an account to use the Wiki, and could use it when it was unverified. Therefore just make a new account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone wants a name change for Wiki, they may as well just make a new account. According to a guy I know, who I won't name as he's worried about multi-accounting. He made an account to use the Wiki, and could use it when it was unverified. Therefore just make a new account.
I'm not sure that admitting that you know someone is breaking the rules but haven't reported it is the smartest idea you've had...

Please refrain from promoting breaking the rules as multi-accounting isn't normally allowed. User's who's names won't work on the wiki are recommended to contact a beta tester. They will normally always get their names changed in that situation.

Please I want to change my name to "Police"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamzah11
Посмотреть сообщение
Please I want to change my name to "Police"
Honestly, now. you just bumped a 3 year old topic for absolutely nothing.
How fucking ignorant can you be to just post shit without reading the previous comments?
Grow some common sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly, now. you just bumped a 3 year old topic for absolutely nothing.
How fucking ignorant can you be to just post shit without reading the previous comments?
Grow some common sense!
Chill down man.